Sunday, March 4, 2012

March Madness - Basketball Hats

If I had a sport, it would probably be basketball.  I like the movement.  Those guys are really working hard.  I like the excitement of the scoring.  It's not like soccer where 2-1 can be a high scoring game.  It's not like football where they play for 10 seconds then talk about it for the next 20 minutes.  And it's not like baseball where it's basically one guy against a whole team and then a different guy against the whole team again.  Basketball is fun to watch.  I don't watch so much since Jordan left the Bulls (has anyone else really moved like that guy?) but I'll still check it out sometimes if I catch it.


So in honor of March Madness coming up, I decided to show my support for the sport.  Basketball baby hats!  Now your little one can root for the sport along with you.  Aren't they cute?!

They are for sale now in my Etsy shop.  They are basically a knit hat with embroidered back stitching for the lines.   Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment