Friday, June 18, 2010

Moving....again

I really need to start getting packed. I am picking up the truck next week. I was counting the other day and realized that I have moved more than 15 times in my life. That's about every 2 years. Hopefully this time will be the last for awhile. Gypsy is sensing that change is coming. She's annoyed but she's a black cat and a gemini. She spends most of her time annoyed.

I've got a truck reserved and a storage unit reserved. I looked into getting a home loan today. Looking at condos in Helena. Kind of excited about possibly owning something. I'm so tired of renting.

I was pulling things out of closets and from under the bed a couple of days ago and discovered another rubbermade full of yarn. What was I thinking? I could start my own yarn store for sure! I know what I'll be doing this summer! After I get packed and moved, that is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment