Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday again...

Monday just comes too darn quickly. I would really like another day to just sit and crochet. Don't you hate it when work gets in the way of what you really want to do?! I'm in the middle of 3 or 4 different things right now. Ran out of yarn for one, didn't like the colors for another, just slow going for a third.

Gypsy was an absolute nutball yesterday. Everything became a toy for her. After she attempted to pull a whole skein of yarn out of my coffee table, she started pulling things off the top to bat around. Then she would get overstimulated and run up and down the hall with her tail curled like the flying monkeys from "The Wizard of Oz". I wonder what the neighbors think when she plasters herself against the sliding glass doors with her ears back and wails. Anyway, after a couple hours of that, she found my papisan chair and conked out. I could hear her snoring across the room. Not bad for an 8 1/2 year old 7 lb kitty.

To D0's this week: Finish sweater with just bought yarn. List hat and scarf set on etsy. Finish just started scarf. Decide on pattern for needle-felting red scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment