Saturday, April 9, 2011

Beep Beep Sweater

I think this sweater turned out pretty cute.  I ended up frogging it several times to get the intarsia cars right but it worked out in the end.  I really like the "Beep Beep" on the sleeve.  A friend of mine, Cathy,  recommended that I make car buttons in red, yellow, and green so I did.  I love polymer clay for making my own buttons.  I hate button shopping.  I can never get what a want and they are always the wrong size.  Then when I find something I like, they either come in a package of 500 or they are $5 a button.  Crazy! 



Anyway this little sweater took me about a week.  I sort of started on one pattern then changed my mind and made up the rest myself.  The pattern actually started as a little girl's dress!  I like it better this way.  Tell me what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment