Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yay Store is Open!!

I finally got my new store "Alison Grace"   http://www.etsy.com/shop/AlisonGrace?ref=pr_shop open on etsy.  I have a new banner, items for sale, and there is a free shipping sale until the end of April!!  Check it out!  Much of the stock are things that have been shown here in the last few weeks.  I also am looking forward to special orders.  I would also like to start selling my original patterns.  Hopefully I get some positive feedback.  My self-esteem has taken a huge hit this week and I am still recovering.  The good news is that I may get to finally move back home.  Every cloud has a silver lining, I guess, or at least that's what I'm trying to tell myself. 

On another note, my gorgeous little model and niece will be 2 in about a week and a half.  I would like to make her a little sun dress.  I also want to get her signed up in a gymnastics class once a week or so.  She is so physical and loves dancing, this may be a good first step.  I guess they teach them summersaults and basic stuff.  I think she would love it.  I would love to get her into baby ballet but her momma would have to have the time to go with her.  We'll have to talk about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment