Friday, August 19, 2011

Oh My Gosh! I have to work for a living!

I started back to work today. So much new stuff to learn.  I think it is going to be a good year though.  The school I am working for has great administration and everyone seems to be pretty positive about this year.  Now that I am working again after having the whole summer off, it is going to be harder to find time to crochet and knit.  Oh well, I guess that means my time will be more precious and I'll have to choose patterns that mean more to me! 

I just finished this beautiful baby blanket.  I seem to have a hard time keeping boys blankets on hand.  I really like this pattern.  I kind of took parts from a pattern on Lionbrand.com then changed it up and added a different border.  I like the twisted border that incorporates both colors of the blanket.

I was thinking about trying some lace shawls.  They seem to be gaining popularity and might be a good transition back to more wintery items.  Plus I haven't done lace in awhile and I kind of miss the complexity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment