Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Take on the "5-hour Baby Sweater" on Ravelry



I have a new favorite pattern - The 5-hour baby sweater.  It is very cute, simple, and gender neutral.  I have tried it in variety of mohair blend yarns and a couple of acrylics.  I also added a hood to one and gave it bear ears.  Now I have turned it from a cardigan style into a pullover.  So versatile!  Here are some pics. 
Above is the hood with bear ears.  Very cute but kind of tricky to take a picture of.     
Above is my favorite.  The rainbow color scheme is so cute and the yarn is really cuddly.  To the left is the sweater in an acrylic yarn.  Still beautiful but now machine washable!
This is the pullover style one.  I made it a v-neck so it isn't too tight around the babies neck and will easily slip over the head.  The sizes range from newborn to 24 months.  I had so much fun making these!

No comments:

Post a Comment